Ferris Wheel Press Brush Fountain Pen
Ferris Wheel Press proudly presents the latest iteration of their signature Brush Fountain Pen. Taking inspiration from the most luxurious charmeuse satins, the Brush Fountain Pen now comes swathed in a smooth matte satin finish, while retaining its iconic silhouette.
- Matte Satin Enamel coating
- Full copper body
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Nib: Stainless steel
- Filling System: International standard sized piston converter with 0.75ml chamber
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.