Ferris Wheel Press Brush Fountain Pen - Gold Plated Nib
Handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel to offer a well-balanced and substantial writing experience. As expressive as the ideas it creates, the Brush Fountain Pen is available in gold plated Fine and Medium point nibs, as well as a range of distinguished colours that will connect with each one of your customers, no matter their writing style, personality, or wardrobe.
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Full copper body
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Length: 17mm
- Width 7mm
- Filling System: standard Universal sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the finish of the paint if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.