Lamy 2000 Matte Black Fountain Pen
Refill: Piston Filling Mechanism
Limited and numbered special edition to mark the 50th anniversary of Lamy design.
The all-metal LAMY 2000 Matte Black edition comes with a brushed surface and unique structure. Its characteristic color is the result of an elaborate electroplating process whereby stainless steel and galvanic surface processing form a lasting combination. The high-quality finish has a pleasantly warm feel and, combined with the characteristic weight of the pen and 14 kt gold nib, creates a sensual writing experience.
- Made of a combination of black fiberglass and brushed stainless steel known as Makrolon
- 14K gold, platinum-coated extra fine nib
- The Lamy 2000 is so revered that it is on permanent display at the Museum of Modern Art and has won countless design awards
- The pen barrel also features four small window sections above the grip to view the ink inside
- Black Fine Point Fountain Pen
- Fountain pen with piston operated filling system
- 14 ct gold nib