Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen
The modern classic.
The LAMY 2000 has been writing design history since 1966.
As a timeless classic it is still one of the most modern writing instruments today.
The stainless steel with a matte brushed finish updates the feel and look while keeping the silhouette and characteristics of the original Lamy 2000
- The Lamy 2000 is so revered that it is on permanent display at the Museum of Modern Art and has won countless design awards
- 14 ct Gold Nib, Rhodium Plated, EF
- Designed by Gerd A. Müller
- Size: 14 x 1.3 x 1.3 cm
- Weight: 54 g
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Refill: Piston & Ink Bottle