Pineider Avatar Ballpoint Pen
For the new Avatar, the material developed in Florence by Pineider is a mother of pearl compound resin in a special formula called UltraResin. This compound is very stiff and its exceptional features makes it widely better than Celluloid, historical material of pen industry. UltraResin is extremely rigid, nearly like metal, incredibly resistant to hits, very close to call it unbreakable, resistant to oils, inks, electricity, to high and low temperatures, to UVrays, to any weathering condition.
GlueLess Technology: Thanks to 3D engineering and high precision manufacturing, the pen is assembled without using a single drop of glue. A technological puzzle! Every component precisely fit each other by simple framed parts.
- Powered with latest softline technology
- Cap Lock: a film has the function to protect the magnet from corrosion and allows a soft touch closure.
- Band: Florence skyline engraved
- Clip: feather in marine steel
- Trims: Palladium 0,20
- Packaging: luxury gift box