Pineider Avatar Medium Fountain Pen
For the new Avatar, the material developed in Florence by Pineider is a mother of pearl compound resin in a special formula called UltraResin. This compound is very stiff and its exceptional features makes it widely better than Celluloid, historical material of pen industry. UltraResin is extremely rigid, nearly like metal, incredibly resistant to hits, very close to call it unbreakable, resistant to oils, inks, electricity, to high and low temperatures, to UVrays, to any weathering condition. GlueLess Technology:Thanks to 3D engineering and high precision manufacturing, the pen is assembled without using a single drop of glue. A technological puzzle! Every component precisely fit each other by simple framed parts.
- The Avatar closes via a magnetic twist cap
- A sophisticated solid marine steel clip
- Rhodium-plated #6 size steel nib with a new futuristic Pineider engraved logo.
- Refill: Cartridge/Converter
- Material: UltraResin, a special formula of mother of pearl compound resin developed in Florence for Pineider. This compound is very stiff and its exceptional features makes it far better than celluloid for the creation of fine fountain pens. UltraResin is extremely rigid (nearly like metal), incredibly resistant to hits, and very close to unbreakable. UltraResin is also resistant to oils, inks, electricity, to high and low temperatures, to UV rays, to any weathering condition.